Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

Soft-Baked Monster Cookies (aka peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip M+M cookies). "I've had 8 readers write to me today telling me these are the best cookies they've ever had. wow! i'm glad I shared them with you. :)"

Christmas light cookies
Christmas light cookies
Click here to download
Easter Ham by Ree Drummond / The Pioneer Woman, via Flickr
Easter Ham by Ree Drummond / The Pioneer Woman, via Flickr
Click here to download
Soft-Baked Monster Cookies (aka peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip M+M cookies). "I've had 8 readers write to me today telling me these are the best cookies they've ever had. wow! i'm glad I shared them with you. :)"
Soft-Baked Monster Cookies (aka  peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip M+M cookies). "I've had 8 readers write to me today telling me these are the best cookies they've ever had. wow! i'm glad I shared them with you. :)"
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment