Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Muddy Buddy (or Puppy Chow) Cookies: These were so yummy! I added vanilla to the cookies and peanut butter to the chocolate. It was a pain to cover the cookies in chocolate and powdered sugar, though. I also tried to make the cookies very small, but they were still twice as big as I would have liked.

Muddy Buddy (or Puppy Chow) Cookies: These were so yummy! I added vanilla to the cookies and peanut butter to the chocolate. It was a pain to cover the cookies in chocolate and powdered sugar, though. I also tried to make the cookies very small, but they were still twice as big as I would have liked.
Muddy Buddy (or Puppy Chow) Cookies: These were so yummy! I added vanilla to the cookies and peanut butter to the chocolate. It was a pain to cover the cookies in chocolate and powdered sugar, though. I also tried to make the cookies very small, but they were still twice as big as I would have liked.
Click here to download
Pioneer Woman Coffee Cake
Pioneer Woman Coffee Cake
Click here to download
cookies and milk
cookies and milk
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment