Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday Bacon Appetizers - this seems so wrong... how can Club crackers, Parmesan cheese and bacon become something so delicious? But, I confess... I've had them and they are so, so right!

More heart cookies : )
More heart cookies : )
Click here to download
I gotta make these!
I gotta make these!
Click here to download
Holiday Bacon Appetizers - this seems so wrong... how can Club crackers, Parmesan cheese and bacon become something so delicious? But, I confess... I've had them and they are so, so right!
Holiday Bacon Appetizers - this seems so wrong... how can Club crackers, Parmesan cheese and bacon become something so delicious? But, I confess... I've had them and they are so, so right!
Click here to download
lace heart cookies
lace heart cookies
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment